Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads on my face. Help!?

I've had blackheads on my chin...pretty much unnoticeable to anyone but myself, but nonetheless there, for as long as I can remember. At least 13 years now.





I wash my face with good facewash, I've tried those Biore face strips. I can't seem to ever make them go away!





There are probably atleast 20 on my chin (only my chin) at all times...they're like no bigger than the size of my normal pores, but when I look at a magnifying mirror, I can definately see them.





Any suggestions? What can I do?Blackheads on my face. Help!?
Put hot water on a towel and then put it on your face for about 5-10 min. and then the black heads will pop out more and then you can use the face strips and you can get them out of your skin easier.....Blackheads on my face. Help!?
Firstly, I will assume you have oily skin. Oily-skinned people are prone to blackheads and whiteheads. The best part to oily skin is when you get older, your facial skin will not age as fast. Getting back to the blackheads...always keep your face clean. Wash with Dove moisturizing bar (soap) 2x a day, use witch hazel afterward (it is a mild astringent) and get St. Ives Facial Scrub and use in the shower DAILY. DO NOT scrub hard...but scrub the chin area. I bet your nose area and even your forehead might have a few blackheads...use the scrub there too. This should help and drink plenty of water...it cleanses the skin from the inside out. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment