Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads on my Nose, Help?

Hey,


I'm a 13 asian boy,


and I noticed that my nose is mainly covered in Black heads!


When I look in the mirror, it seems as if my nose is a bit black


Is there any products or things that I could use/buy/do to help them go away?


The rest of my face is fine, except sometimes pimples pop up, but they go away because I use Cetaphil =]Blackheads on my Nose, Help?
Boy, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helpsBlackheads on my Nose, Help?
biore has these nose strips that you can apply and they really really work so I suggest you go buy some and follow their directions and your nose will be back to normal : ) I use cetaphil too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment