Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of Blackheads?? I have tons of them and Im 23!! Please help.?

I love the purifying mask from o c bigelow, then I use the o c bigelow cucumber skin tonic, I spray it on instead of wiping it on, o c bigelow also has a great honey almond face scrub, and here is a link for a tool that I have that really gets the blackheads out. Steaming is good too use a mini crock pot to get the water hot enough, and Swiss Kriss herbs from the health food store, put the swiss kriss herbs in the pot with water in the sink with a towel over your head and blow on the hot water to make the steam come up.How do I get rid of Blackheads?? I have tons of them and Im 23!! Please help.?
You really need to clean your face well.


Use a mild face cleanser, and make sure you rinse.


People can get them at any age.How do I get rid of Blackheads?? I have tons of them and Im 23!! Please help.?
I highly recommend facials once a month. They're costly but the only thing that works for me.
At first fumigate it 20 minuets then use firming mask,My face is like it's work try it.
wash ur face and put cream
go to a spa and get micro derma brasion
Well what I do is I pinch it with my nails until thiS gooey liquid comes out, then it goes away

No comments:

Post a Comment