Monday, November 21, 2011

Help i have really bad blackheads!!!!!!!!!?

i have bad skin i have lots of little spots on my forehead and blackheads on my nose and chin ive spent my money on face creams but they never seem to work


please helpHelp i have really bad blackheads!!!!!!!!!?
well i would seriously suggest you leave them alone for now.





these nasty little things get very painful as well as leave a permanent scar after they leave.





and you dont' want a permanent scar on your body forever, everHelp i have really bad blackheads!!!!!!!!!?
PROACTIVE!!


Honestly!


I have really bad skin, well not bad bad. just bad.


And everyone says proactive works so i got it and im saying BULL SH!T IT DOES NOT


AND NOW IM ON MY SECOND PACK AND IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM the first thing it cleared was my balckheads. alot of ppl think thats only for me it works, but it honestly doess, give it atleast 30 days.
Hi, I used to suffer with black heads really badly: clean and clear blackhead clearing daily scrub really works also a good apricot scrub will clear your pores and get rid of blackheads!
Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne . Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment