Monday, November 21, 2011

Help! what should i do or use to make my blackheads go away?!?!?

is there maybe a home remedy??? or something i can buy???Help! what should i do or use to make my blackheads go away?!?!?
Try Terminator10. It works within a few hours and you can buy it at your local drugstore. I got mine at Wal-greens, and I love it. It's in a small orange tube if that helps you any! =]Help! what should i do or use to make my blackheads go away?!?!?
I have a bad case of blackheads myself and have actually found myself sitting in the bathroom sink face plastered to the mirror squeezing out blackheads for over an hour not even noticing how much time went by, and it never fails, the next day I had dead skin and marks ALL over my nose and the spots I had been messin with. Anyways...Just lettin you know what I have been doing isn't a good idea but my mom says Biore Pore Perfect Strips worked great for her however I haven't been able to find any anywhere-not even Walmart- So you might wanna give that a try. As of right now I have been experimenting with St Alves Apricot cleansers because I have heard so many good things about it and there's SO many different kinds for different skin, and different strength.I like it. But good luck!! I know it sucks!
Try boiling your kettle and pour the boiling water into a big bowl. Put a towel over your head and the bowl and rest your head above the bowl, allowing all the steam to open your pours. Then, depending on how big your blackheads are, you should either be able to wipe them off or just squeeze them out easily.
Here's some great natural tips for blackheads removal:


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Natural鈥?/a>
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment