Monday, November 21, 2011

Help me with my blackheads?

Help i really don't mind my pimples i have like 2 boo hoo don't really care but my blackheads on my nose do not go away does anyone know a homemade something what will get rid of them almost over night i have tried putting hot water is a bole then putting my face over it then wetting my 2 fingers and popping them kind ( thats the safe way) I've tried ice cubes I've tried honey and milk mixed together that works GREAT!! with pimples but not blackhead and I've tried toothpaste ( not the gel type which also works with pimples GREAT!! but not blackheads please help they are really annoying me remember homemade stuffHelp me with my blackheads?
Apply raw eggwhite on the entire nose. Leave it for a while until the eggwhite ';hardens';, then start to peel off the eggwhite. The blackheads should stick onto the eggwhite. If the stubborn blackheads don't budge, then you just gotta steam your face to open the pores then squeeze them out as what you're doing.Help me with my blackheads?
Biore strips placed on your nose and then you peel it off. It is sold in drugstores like CVS. It will get rid of the blackheads on your nose.





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment