Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer helps clearing pimple marks and blackheads?

plz help because i have combination skin and have some old brown pimple marks and i wanna get rid of them and clear my skin and have uneven skin tone...my chin and nose are bit dark than face...so just wanna know what helps...plz help me here.Does Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer helps clearing pimple marks and blackheads?
I'm not too sure about your acne, but the moisturizer should help even out your skin tone. I've been using it for about half a year and it's been working great for me. There are a couple of people who reviewed the product (I'll link them in the sources).Does Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer helps clearing pimple marks and blackheads?
I'm so sorry to disturb you...


http://www.lvguccibags.com/


offer knockoff handbags purses wallets from lv, gucci, chanel , coach and more brands.


E-MAIL:teemzone@gmail.com


teemzone@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment