Monday, November 21, 2011

I have blackheads and i want them gone... PLEASE HELP!!!?

ok here it goes..... i have blackheads on my forehead that i want gone cause well who would want them.... if anyone knows some home remedies or stuff that i could buy (that's not expensive) that will help me get rid of them please answer my question..


ThanksI have blackheads and i want them gone... PLEASE HELP!!!?
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.I have blackheads and i want them gone... PLEASE HELP!!!?
the real truth is that your diet causes skin blemishes. Change your diet. I know because I have relatively few skin problems but if I eat a bunch of oily foods like cheese, pizza, fast food, %26amp;c... then I will end up with some zits. Eat more fresh veggies, lots of water, less fatty and greasy foods. Zits are your body's way of getting rid of the toxins you've put in.... via your mouth!





Actually, you can also get zits from oil on the outside. I learned this when using tanning oils, baby oil, %26amp;c. And there are some medical cases where a change in diet won't work and you may need drugs but I would use those as a LAST resort IF AT ALL.
Marvelous answer from Atanu! Using cleansing scrubs can help but as Atanu says, you must choose one that is appropriate for your skin.

1 comment:

rosita said...

HOW TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS very irritating things for me. i have also blackheads. but i want to found home remedies of blackheads. when i read ur article i found very informative things.

Post a Comment