Monday, November 21, 2011

Does proactive help for minor pimples/blackheads etc?

I constantly hear that proactive works wonders on bad skin(someone who has really bad acne on forehead, cheeks, chin, everywhere). My skin isn't like that at all, but I've always had pimples on my forehead. They're not that visible but they're there and it makes skin look bumpy, not necessarily red and huge. but now I've been breaking out on my cheeks (again, not the huge red swells but noticeable pimples). I've been using proactive for about 2 or 3 weeks now and I don't see a difference. Am I doing something wrong? Is it just my skin? Does proactive not work on some people? Some input, please. (A solution would be appreciated, too.)Does proactive help for minor pimples/blackheads etc?
I don麓t know about proactive, but I do have another solution for you. I had been suffering for a long time from bad skin, pimples, blackheads,.. you imagine it and I had it.





Tried out a lot of different stuff, some helped a bit, some didn麓t at all, but I wan麓t something 100% natural and finally found aloeride, a 100% natural aloe vera supplement. Cool thing is that you don麓t need to scrub your skin, just the regular cleansing will do, you only need to take the supplement orally and that is it. I saw results in only a few weeks and wish I had found it before!





good luck!Does proactive help for minor pimples/blackheads etc?
Proactive works! Get it, I'm telling you...It does not work on black head though..make sure you use proactive morning and night ans with in a week you should see no pimples...If you wanna get rid of black heads, get the blackhead eraser by clean and clear! hope this helps!
didn't work for me. :( i wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment