Monday, November 21, 2011

Ummm okay well i have clear skin the only problem is i have blackheads that drives me crazy so i need help....

well my skin is all clear which makes me happy lol but the only thing i can't get rid of ever since a while is my BLACKHEADS ohmigosh lol well i was needing help in trying to find something to make them go away you know like anything :





-over the counter medications


- natural remedies


-store products


-stuff that helps you





that's what i need help with soooooooooooooo plz help me lol





ummmm





okey


thanks for trying to help me ^_^Ummm okay well i have clear skin the only problem is i have blackheads that drives me crazy so i need help....
I use the Biore nose and face strips once a week. They do improve the blackheads.Ummm okay well i have clear skin the only problem is i have blackheads that drives me crazy so i need help....
Accutane is a retinoid medication, related chemically to Vitamin A. It reduces the amount of oil that is released by the skin, and increases the rate at which skin renews.





What I should know about Accutane?


* Accutane is used to treat severe cystic acne that refuses to responded to other forms of treatment, including antibiotics.


* Accutane can cause serious side effects. Discuss the severity of you acne and the possible effects on your health before considering using accutane as acne treatment.


* You will be required to read and sign a form indicating that you understand the risks associated with Accutane.


* You should not use laser/wax hair removing or dermabrasion while using accutane. This may promote


* Do not take Accutane if you are pregnant or if you may become pregnant during treatment or for one month after taking Accutane. Accutane is known to cause severe birth defects in an unborn baby.


* Patients have experienced depression (including feelings of sadness, irritability, unusual tiredness, trouble concentrating, and loss of appetite) and suicidal thoughts and/or behavior during, and after stopping, treatment with Accutane.


* You must not take vitamin supplements during a course of accutane as it may increase the risk of side effects.


* You may not donate blood during or for one month after taking a course of accutane.


* Accutane cause miscarriage, premature birth, or death of the baby.





Findout more about Accutane visit this site...


http://www.Accutane-Info.com
Arbonne Intellegence Thermal Fusion Mask will help. Email me and I will send you a free sample!
I have had that problem also. I use Mary Kay Timewise Skin Care collection. My routine is the 3-in-1 cleanser, the microdermabrasion (once every 3 days), day solution or night solution, depending on what time of the day it is, moisturizer, and foundation. It has helped a lot. You can get all of these products at www.marykay.com/rebecca.
they sell facial wash specially made to decrease and control the formation of black heads
I had blackheads over my chin and nose, so i use antibacterial soap, like dial it got rid of them. then i used witch hazel
Try Biore strips. They go on your nose for blackheads and then you peel it off after how long it says so. Good luck!
this is what to use isotrexin you can get it from the chemist or doctor.i know because my dads a doctor
I get facials done that remove them, but in between my facials blackheads pop up.


I hold my face over boiling water for a few minutes,


and then use Biore blackhead strips.


Or you could scrape out all that icky stuff but i like the strips better.

No comments:

Post a Comment