Monday, November 21, 2011

Help please! i have so many blackheads on my face!?

if anyone has this problem what do you recommend?? i have sooo many and what are some good products to clean them out of my skin! its so gross and then blackheads lead to pimples and i dont have acne like at all but i will occasionally get a pimple. please help guys! thankx!Help please! i have so many blackheads on my face!?
I am recommending this because of expericnce not some stupi commercial. I used these way before they came out on T.V. The best thing to use is Differin Gel it is a adapalene gel(it cleans your pores and keeps them from becoming dirty). You would need to put it on every night before you go to bed. And in the morning use clindamycin phosphate topical solution USP(this one mainly does the best job on cleaning your pores). I have no clue what either of them stand for. I was prescibed them by my demetoligist and I know they work great! I know you may want to use Proactiv if you already haven't it sucks! Don't waste your money. Hope I could help!Help please! i have so many blackheads on my face!?
Use a salycic acid wash, with micro beads or maybe sea salt for a scrub. then at ngiht, put a hot wash cloth on the affected area to open pores, and then apply a salycic acid medicine.


in the morning, after washing your face use a toner.


also, you can use biore pore perfect blackhead strips.
biore facial blackhead removers, facial dermabraision-like scrubs or peels. if you keep your skin in a state of exfoliation, where the skin and pores are open, a blackhead is less likely to form. stay away from cosmetics that don't say they are non-comedogenic-these have oils that will block your pores. try to stay with mild products as close to natural as possible. Having said that, don't over do-this can cause your skin to become inflammed. pick a routine daily and stay with it. the problem will resolve in time. hope this helps
i have the same problem,but i use spectrogel
Try lemmon juice
Try Bior'e blackhead cleanser. It feels really hot when you scrub it on looks more like Gel on your face but it works and leaves your skin flawless. Also Proactive works miracles. C'mon only $20 + shipping. Face it for beauty some of us pay a god price. But it's woth it.
i use clean and clear advantage acne cleanser, and it works excellent for me. but in your case your case you may want to try proactive i hear that works wonders.
cleare pore treatment byneutrogena/ $3..use at night and in morning noxema toner or neutragena/ $3 and Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide..works great.../$25.. tho this doesn't rid them perfect but pretty good..use everyday.. NO SKIPPING!
use proactiv it worked for me!!
heres what i do -





wash my face at least twice a day with Neutragena Rapid Clear face wash ($6 at Walmart). Then once a week i use a facial scrub to exfoliate my face. I usually use a home-made one made out of 1/4 cup brown sugar %26amp; 3 teaspoon milk to make a paste. then just rub it on your face for about 1 minute and then rinse with lukewarm water. I think this is the easiest and best way to get rid of blackheads. Also drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated...
squeeze the pus out. sell it on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment