Monday, November 21, 2011

Things to help clear up my blackheads?

I've had blackheads on my nose for about three years now.. they are also on my cheeks.


I wash my face 1-2 times a day, with Noxzema blackhead scrub. Biore strips don't work for me, I've tried them many times and i get maybe 3-5 blackheads so those don't help. I also have a comidome or w/e its called (little metal thing to pop blackheads) but that takes a while, most of my blackheads don't pop, and i broke my nose a couple of months ago so it hurts to do it. It seems like nothing is working for my so if anyone could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated.Things to help clear up my blackheads?
Use a 1-2% BHA. It will dissolve the oil in your pores, and that is what causes blackheads.





It will take about 1 week before you see results.





more information on BHA here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>Things to help clear up my blackheads?
I used to have the most stubborn black heads!! The only thing that worked for me was accutane, but that was because I had horrible acne too.


If you haven't gone to a dermatologist, I would suggest finding one, since they'll have some remedies that we don't know about (short of facials and the exfoliating scrubs).


Also, try drinking a lot more water. That always helped clear my skin up.
Have you tried Equate (WalMart brand) or St. Ives brand of Apricot Facial Scrub? I am not familiar with Noxzema blackhead scrub tho I do use original formula Noxzema, only WalMart brand. That works for me--but I have a history exactly like yours. The Apricot Scrub has small bits of Apricot pits in it and is gritty. It works pretty well for me.
Proactive system is great and it will work. Use their mask also. Other than that, over the counter you can try a good scrub, but only use it once a day. They can be harsh. Don't use the zit popper as it will only lead to scars and possible infection.
i have tons and ive tried the metal squeezer and the biore strips and they dont work. try st.ives apricotscrub for blackhead and blemish. it works wonders. hope i helped!
I'm not sure what this Biore strips are but i use strips that you apply to wet skin they dry up then harden up after 10-15 mins then you peel them away, i seem to get loads off with them
Yes, blackheads dont pop but they do come of. You have to put your nail right at the end and squeeze your two finger nails together. It worked for me.
Get a good facial, every so often and curb the fat(s) in your diet.
Go and see ur GP and he will be able to help if no other high street products work.
neurtrogena?
you should probally try clean and clear
proactive!!!! it works sooooooo well! if not go to a dermatologist.
how did u get them in the first place? never had blackheads in my life
Uh. I didn't know they made equipment for popping it...well, do this. It's worked for me. ;/ And if you don't want to, it's fine.





I use to have them above my lip and the sides of my nose. You take your two first fingers of both hands, use your nails, and push against the blackhead from both sides. This stuff will start coming up and it's called pus. Keep squizzing until the hole starts to bleed and if it bleeds heavily-GOOD! you just got rid of all the pus. Put a tissue or toilet paper and let it die out from bleeding a little. Afterwards, wash your face with water and soap (stay away from your eyes) then try this stuff that I use.





You can find it in any grocery store-Clean%26amp;Clear. Deep cleaning astringent. Buy this liquid stuff, take a little dab of it on a cotton ball (after washing your face, make sure your face is dry) and wipe your face with the cotton ball with the dab on it to where you have pimples/blackheads/or a place it might happen. I suggest once a day, then wash your face 24 or 12 hours later. Your skin will be softer and cleaner. :] It works for me and I had bad acne.





I hope everything gets better~%26lt;3 We've all been there.





P.S That fast acting cream and all those you see on TV-DON'T WORK. Nothing works fast. Especially if the pus is in deep, you have to get them out by squizzing and using the Clean%26amp;Clear stuff. It has acid in it specially made to kill the bacteria and puss in the holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment