Monday, November 21, 2011

I have some blackheads on a random place? Help!?

I have like little dried up blackheads on my butt and it follows down to my back legs. Its not like a regular blackhead that appears on your face, its like dried up and sorta bumpy, so when you squeeze it out, it comes out skinny and dried.


Anyone know how to stop this??!?!! It bothers me alot because I have the little black spots all over my butt! lol..


thanks! =)I have some blackheads on a random place? Help!?
This seems to be a very serious problem. You should consult a dermatologist who will prescribe some antibiotics or medication to help with your condition.





In the meantime, blackheads usually form in places we neglect to clean thoroughly. You need to use a good body scrub in that area. Try Dove or St. Ives, which are very natural and won't irritate your skin. Also, moisturize. I know it may seem weird applying lotion there, but you need to keep that area soft and clean at the same time.





Also, try using a loofah. It's available at any major department store and is excellent to use alongside the body scrub. It helps exfoliate your skin and get rid of the dull and dead skin cells on your body. It works miracles, your skin will be silky smooth.





Remember, consult your general practitioner or your dermatologist first!





Hope that helps, good luck!:)I have some blackheads on a random place? Help!?
These are probably ingrown hairs. If you use a loofa or other rough item to wash, hairs are broken off. They they get caught under the skin and cause these black bumps. Ironically, one way to get rid of them is to use a cleansing product that exfoliates--use it every day. Try the new body washes from Mary Kay that have an exfoliant in them. They smell so nice, too!
Try scrubbing baking soda on it for 2-3 min. Should help. I did this yesterday and it helped alot with the blackheads on my nose. ( I also mixed a few drops of tea tree essential oil with it.)





Hope this helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment