Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads on nose, need help!!!?

Ok im 14 and i have blackheads on my nose.I tried steaming my face and squeezing them and that didnt work for me.So im going to Wall-Mart soon what should i get, strips or a scrub.I want them out instantly, will a scrub work?





any good products?


something under $20





Thanks!Blackheads on nose, need help!!!?
apricot scrubBlackheads on nose, need help!!!?
I have blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores and a few other bumps on my nose and overall face. I have been drinking green tea lately and appears the blackheads may have faded some, though whiteheads and clogged pores ( and blackheads ofcourse) are still a issue. Maybe you should see how well green tea will help.





Oh yeah I only wash my face with water ( due to my current acne), and pat dry with a towel... so I'm more sure the green tea has been helping somewhat, though not well enough. Acne still a issue.
get clean and clear blackhead eraser refill pack because you don't need the little machine and plus its cheaper. also get neutrogena acne stress scrub. i have been using them for a couple of days and my blackheads are going away i have had blackheads for years. it is going to take about a month for them to go away but it does work. and get baby powder with corn starch for the oil on your face. trust me this works.
I have this stuff from Biroe. It warms up on you face and its a scrub.It works pretty good... Its like $6.49 or something. My sister also has this metal utensil that has two sides to it. One is for pimples and the other is for blackheads....it works REALLY well! Hope i've helped





It looks like this https://www.cltradingfl.com/images/catal鈥?/a> The thicker part is for the pimples and the thinner part is for the BlackHeads.......It works really well
since your young , i would recommend this product.. its called velocity..its from MARY KAY product..its specially for teenagers..i had alot of black heads too, but lil by lil by washing my face with the facial cleanser and the moisturiser after my face got wayyyy better.. i think its about $22 dollars but its the cleanser and moisturizer..
I know witch hazel is really great for blackheads. It's kind've like a toner that you would apply with a cotton ball. I haven't used it myself but my cousin did and her face went from being all splotty to absoloutely amazing in like a week or two.
Get a good blackhead scrub. I like the st ives apricot scrub and biore nose strips work wonders!
alchol
biore nose strips are amazing. and like $8
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment