Monday, August 23, 2010

I have constant blackheads on my nose please help!?

blackheads on my nose are driving me crazy


i use clearisil stuff to prevent them but doesn't seem to be working


any ideas...please help


thanksI have constant blackheads on my nose please help!?
Try strips like Biore, that you stick on, wet, let dry, and when you rip it off all the blackheads come out too. Also invest in an exfoliator like St. Ives Apricot Scrub.





When you're washing your face, start off with hot water (it opens your pores) so all the dirt and grease comes out, and then rinse with cold water (which closes your pores).





End off your routine with a pore minimizing cream, available in the face wash section of most drug stores.I have constant blackheads on my nose please help!?
Yes buy mudd mask (online) use it once a week all over face. Let it dry. Daily you should put benzoyle peroxide try the low dosage first, to see how you react and if that doesnt work use the 10% b.p. You should have no problems if you are consistent. That clearasil stuff generally does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment