Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads and Pimples!! Help!!?

Ok...so I have blackheads and pimples on my face. My face is also pretty sensitive because I tried using Clear%26amp;Clear and my face ended up breaking out even more...is there anything I can do or buy to stop these annoying face problems?? I wash my face everyday...I tried washing my face twice a day and my face also began breaking out more. What can I do to lessen the breakouts? Also..my face is a little red...I don't know if it's because of my breakouts or not...but if there is something to help that..that would be great too! If you are recommending a product...could you tell me what the price is also? Cheaper would be better...if possible ;p





Thank you sooooo much!!Blackheads and Pimples!! Help!!?
You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment