Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help me with my blackheads!!!!!?

ok so i have blackheads on my forehead i have tried to pinch them but it doesn't work..see my blackheads aren't like bumps like pimples...for example if u just run a finger over my forehead you wont feel them...is there a natural way to get rid of them all the products i buy never help.....iv wasted about $50 this week .....please help!!! thnx so much!!!Please help me with my blackheads!!!!!?
TRY BIOR BLACK HEAD CLEANSER AND BUY THE BIOR BLACK HEAD REMOVER KIT=) YOU CAN GET IT AT ANY WALMART KMART KING SUPERS ANYWHEREPlease help me with my blackheads!!!!!?
ok..i did not choose this as a best answer and it sux Report Abuse

There are several OTC topical medicines used for mild acne. Each works a little differently. Following are the most common ones:





* Benzoyl peroxide 鈥?destroys P. acnes, and may also reduce oil production


* Resorcinol 鈥?can help break down blackheads and whiteheads


* Salicylic acid 鈥?helps break down blackheads and whiteheads. Also helps cut down the shedding of cells lining the hair follicles


* Sulfur 鈥?helps break down blackheads and whiteheads.
Can i just start off by saying, Clean %26amp; Clear doesn't work for some people.. Like the black heads go, but if you stop using it, they'll come back fast.


(Well, thats what happened to me %26amp; my friends)


What i do is, when im in the shower, put the temperature up so much, its nearly impossible to stand under it, get a flannel, and make the hot water soak through it, then put it on a part of your face, take it out, do the same thing again to a different part.. and then repeat over all of your face, and spots and black heads go, because the heat of the water releases your pores.


Hope i helped! [;
Wash your face gently with cool/tepid water and blot dry , do not rub. Then turn on the hot water only until it is steaming, very hot and fill the sink, turn water off. Cover your entire head with towel over the hot steam and stay that way for 10 minutes. When finished, dab a little witch hazel on your forehead using a cotton ball or cotton square. STOP SQUEAZING.
Have your tried using exfoliated scrubs this may work if they are not too deep and if they are deep i use a bobbie pen on my mothers face and it works for her...i know that those blackheads can be annoying. good luck....if i knew you personally I would do it for you lol.
Well I have pimples but not like that, so what I do is wait for them to get big pop them then wash my forehead with acne stuff and try to keep my hair out out of my face because then it will create more oil then more pimples, I hope that helped!








CHECK OUT MY BLOG


farah-peace.blogspot.com
i know what your going through i have black heads on my nose and i use Neutrogena Black head Eliminating scrubb and it works realyly good i guess i weould recomend it you :]
ok so get some lemon juice and cucumber juice and got a cotton pad and dab it on the effected area. It helps me, i hope it helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment