Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! My toddler has blackheads!!?

I have searched through the internet and cannot find a answer. My 19 month old child has blackheads all over her cheeks. Every now and then I can extract them but she hates it and I'm afraid of damaging her skin. Should I try one of those tools that extract them. Any suggestions? Will they just go away eventually? Any advice is greatly appreciated.Help! My toddler has blackheads!!?
My grandma's old remedy - after every bath try a little witch hazel on a cotton ball and gently swab her face (DO NOT GET IT IN HER EYES). It may sting a little so blow softly on her face while you are doing it. I'm sure it'll clear up sometime. My son use to have them on his nose......Help! My toddler has blackheads!!?
Don't worry they will go away on their own eventually.
it's normal. they will go away eventually. don't pick them too much or you'll bother the baby. what's the big deal anyway? are you worried that someone will think you're a bad parent because of it?
My daughter is 6 months ols. she has the white head pimples. its called baby acne. It is completely normal.go on a search engine like yahoo and type in baby acne you can learn all about it. untill then leave it alone. you can cause scars.
Use a facial product containing salicylic acid like Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. It is pretty gentle, but i would check with your dermatologist first.
B4 U go as far as black head removal tools.


Don't take this the wrong way go back 2 basics %26amp; wash her face thoroughly with a good baby soap away from hers eyes. Drop of non greasy moisturiser %26amp; C if they go.


Failing that a gently facial scrub might help but good luck U know what kids R a like 4 their own good they'll buck suggestions.
Honestly, I think you should ask a dermatologist or ask her pediatrician..I definetely wouldn't advise you to use products that do extrat them or any other type of product because you have to remember, she is a baby..and those things maybe harmful to her skin..ask a PROFESSIONAL..
Are you sure they are blackheads? Perhaps you should take her to a pediatrician before doing drastic things.
Speak to your doctor as your child may have a skin condition, they can help you, do try anything yourself as you may make it worse
take her to the dermatologist she probabaly needs some sorta medication...and dont buy the tool it just hurts worse and doesnt work!
ask your doctor but baby blackheads are normal I believe my friends baby had even pimples when she was young and now she's three she has beautiful skin so relax and leave her alone and it will go away
I've never heard of that. I wouldn't squeeze at them because you may cause an infection. Bring her in to a dermatologist. That would probably be your best bet.
wahsh her face very good with wipes and suff
It's completely normal, just put a hot towel on the baby, then put some benzoyl peroxide and then put a cold towel on the baby, and if this doesn't work, ask your docter. DO NOT TRY TO SQUEEZE THEM WHAT EVER YOU DO!
you shouldn't be touching them, you can get them infected... you should just always make sure that her face is clean.
your in deep trouble, sorry
You should never ever squeeze a blackhead as you can force it deep into the skin and cause infection. What about trying one of the biore deep pore cleansing strips? I'm not sure if they are suitable for babies though - best check the packet first. otherwise a warm towel and some cotton wool to gently wipe across the face might help.
clearasil blackhead cleanser and remover try all products used them myself low $$$
Take your baby to the dermatologist.
Don't sweat it. Just ask your dermatologist or doctor, if buying Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub would be safe for your baby's skin.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment