Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Help me.. majorrrr BLACKHEADS!! AHHH.?

Ahh help me, i have lots of black heads over my nose and some on my chin. I never used to use face wash and things and i think that's when i got them. i now do wash my face and take of my make up. I use scrub and ive tried steaming them and picking them out but it doesn't work because i don't have enough nails and i don't have enough time to grow them out. any other solutions would be appreciated. Help me.. majorrrr BLACKHEADS!! AHHH.?
I use the Neutrogena wave, bought it a week ago, my blackheads are already disapearing!!! It works real good:)





I had bad blackheads too, but not anymore!!!lol





EDIT


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! DO NOT PICK THEM!!!!! I tried that and I have a red scar now!!!!! And it just makes more!!!!!!! ok Im doneHelp me.. majorrrr BLACKHEADS!! AHHH.?
Blackheads never seemed to go away with me either


Sometimes if you squeeze them out you can get scars, but if your careful you can squeeze them out and it won't damage your skin. Maybe don't do it all at once. After you do it rinse your face off really well and the next day start putting acne blackhead medication on them.


It worked for me pretty much.



You can try this. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



the nutrogena wave works well





also Clean and Clear Blackhead clearing scrub makes them go away in two days! REALY!





i had blackheads for years before and the clean and clear made them go away fast

No comments:

Post a Comment