Friday, August 20, 2010

Lots of blackheads on my nose, please help ((((((will choose best answer))))?

ive had blackheads on my nose for a very long time now.





ive used a nose strip and it worked quite well but i still have a few left that are REALLY DEEP and just wont seen to go





if i steam my face then use a nose strip will this help?





any othert tips or advice? thankyouLots of blackheads on my nose, please help ((((((will choose best answer))))?
the nose strip works, but it makes pits in your nose. the only way I know of to get rid of them and not leave pits, is to use an astringent, and keep your hands away from your face. the oil and dirt on your hands is very bad for your skinLots of blackheads on my nose, please help ((((((will choose best answer))))?
I just bought this stuff made by Queen Helene. The product is called Mint Julep Masque. I paid like $3 for it at the store. Its supposed to help dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads, and shrink enlarged pores. I bought it for my acne. But I will say that it works! It smells minty and its kinda pasty and when it dries on your face, you look like you're wearing a mask lol. It wasn't too hard to rinse off if you use warm water and a washcloth if needed. I didn't need to use the washcloth though. Maybe you should buy the product because it made my skin look so much better. I hope I helped you!
lucky u, i love squezzing blackheads :)





really exfoiliate, then steam then nose strip.
I had the same problem.... in the end, i brought a pack of the pore strips, and done one a day for 6 days, each time steaming my face beforehand...... it worked for me..... hope this helps
steam and then squeeze then use lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment