Monday, August 23, 2010

I get blackheads on my chest and back and i was wondering what tips will help me get rid them?

when you take a shower make sure you always use soap and make sure you scrub it really clean. then afterwards, you should try putting on some aloe vera in places that you do have blackheads.I get blackheads on my chest and back and i was wondering what tips will help me get rid them?
Go to the doctors they give out good pills :) or buy a anti-black-head soap from a pharmacy and use twice a day.


No jokes about the doctors if you really think its a big problem. Just dont be embarresed and it will be fine.I get blackheads on my chest and back and i was wondering what tips will help me get rid them?
it depends if your in your teens then its normal and you could use something like noxima
clearasil dail face wipes bf uses them for his back they are getting alot better =D give that ago
Keep it clean, and use a cleanser or something to dry it up like you use for your face, but test it on just a part of your back first to see if it works well.





But don't scratch it or it could get worse.
well my bother who work's out has the same prob...just by neutragena blackhead remover wherever you have them %26amp; you can see difference in a couple of day's!!
treat them like you would if they were on your face.


and scrub while your in the shower.


toner works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment