Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads, spots, argh.. help please?

ok, i am a teenager, but its annoying seeing all these other girls with spotless faces.


i have a fair diet, and i do cleanse and look after my skin.


how do YOU guys get rid of your blackheads, spots, blemishes e.t.c


if you have a routine, explain to me.


im kinda desperate.


i understand wearing make up dosn't help, but even not wearing it for AGGEEES dosnt help.


thankyou xxBlackheads, spots, argh.. help please?
I use face masks and pore strings. But the main thing i do which is the most important is i use witch hazel on my spots when i first notice the red bump. if i squeeze it i put witch hazel on it to stop infection.





Answer mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkOZ8ilsFTv9YZ3LISb6rQMazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081019095630AA83ST7Blackheads, spots, argh.. help please?
Hahaha. I sure as hell didn't have a spotless face...

No comments:

Post a Comment