Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a problem with blackheads and acne; can I please get some help?

I have had a problem with blackheads for a while and I don't know what to use to treat this. I have been told that applying some bar soap where your acne for about 10-15 min. can help,but...... Thanks for your helpI have a problem with blackheads and acne; can I please get some help?
OMG. I have the same exact problem. I use this moisterizer once a week, it is called Noxezima. I then use Clean and Clear daily. Depending on how old you are, the more blackheads and acne you might have. When I was a teenager, I had blackheads and acne all the time, but now that i'm an adult, I am more immune to it. I hope you find something that helps you and makes your acne get off your face!!!!!!!I have a problem with blackheads and acne; can I please get some help?
Proactive solution can help, I also like philosophy products. Your problem could be hormonal, and in that case you may need to talk to your doctor. A daily routine can help, also not over washing your skin, this produces excess oils because your skin is fighting back against drying out. If you absolutly have to squeeze one, take a hot shower and steam you face or use a hot towel and put it over your face for 5 min or so, this will make it easier to do and then get some of the black heads out, then wash and apply a product like proactive to your face. Use some gauze to help prevent bacteria from infecting the area, don't use your bare fingers it can help. You may always have them, but I know you can get rid of them. An other thing is that the longer you have them the larger those pores get, and they never return to normal causing them to fill up again. Good luck.
every person's skin is different, but i use the clinique face wash, skin astringent, and mosturizer every morning and every night.Just find a great face washing product that works with your skin and wash with it regularly. I have also heard that pro-active and neutragena are good brands to use.


There are also many creams,gels, and face masks that are quick acne removers that are great too.


But find out whatever is best for your skin and wash in the morning and at night.
There are a lot of preparations that help this a lot that you can get from the drug store. Get the generic form of an acne cream that contains benzoyl peroxide. Just don't get it on your clothes or it will bleach out the color.





If that doesn't work, see a physician.
I use rubbinq alcohol on my face reliqiously, it actually doesnt dry the skin out like you would imaqine it keeps your pores tiqht %26amp; your skin clearrr. use it see what happens. By Rubbinq Alcohol. 70% %26amp; put it on a tissue %26amp; rub it on your whole face. steer clear from your eyes. itll help clear it up in no timee.





hope this helped qood luck %26amp; remember it really is just a phase.
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment