Friday, August 20, 2010

PLEASE ANSWER!!!! can you help me with blackheads?

so i been struggling with blackheads on my nose for awhile now.... i've tried every single thing i could think of:


1) steam my face with hot boiling water and squeeze them out = didnt work


2) scrub them with my nails while using Noxzema face cleaner = didnt work


3) Used Biore pore strips = didnt work





can think of anything else to do to help me get rid of these ugly blackheads!!!!!! if you know any products that will help, please let me know but make sure its afforable %26amp; easy to find cause i dont wanna have to order it online. but if you know any home remedies that will work, please let me know as well!!!!!!!PLEASE ANSWER!!!! can you help me with blackheads?
Ugh, that has happened to me WAY to many times!! I had the same problem, until my mom bought me the Neutrogeana Wave. It really works and gets rid of acne!! Its affordable and easy to use. Your skin will become smoother and your black heads will be much more easier to squeeze. On top of that, I used Clearasil Daily Pore Cleaning Pads. My face looked smoother and over-all better in just a week. :) hope that helps!!PLEASE ANSWER!!!! can you help me with blackheads?
Try using the WAVE or something. they have special machines for blackheads. My friend has trouble with them too
buy clean and clear under control blackhead scrub
The nose is easy.





Best advice - hot compress (Forget steaming your face)


or after a warm shower.


Gently push your nose upwards.





Then wash with acne or a gentle face wash





Here's the important part witch hazel aka toner.


It helps balance your pores. I like Alba (drug store) but a little pricey


and use it in a mini travel spray bottle.


Air dry and do this step twice a day.





Also wash your face before the day starts, and before bed.
First of all, you'll have to make sure that they are blackheads!! Many of my patients tell me they have blackheads on their noses, and it turns out not to be. Instead, they merely have ';black dots';. A true black head is a bump, with a black center to it; a black dot is a flat area, usually on the nose and near cheek areas, in which you see a flat black dot in the pore. These are normal. The oil is yellow when it is produced down in the skin; when the oil comes up to the surface, it gets oxidized and turns dark. Some people have larger pores, genetically, so that you can see the oxidized head of the oil flow easier than you can in other people. You can help diminish this by having the oil flow out of the pore quicker, with the use of a retinoid product. The best of these are prescription, such as retin A; however, there are retinol products on the market, which might help you a bit.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment