Friday, August 20, 2010

Could this process help me remove blackheads?

Hello!


I am guy. I dont have any acne. My only problem are blackheads but I dont have that much...I just wanna get rid of them!!! Im sick of the pain of poping and stuff.





So...after watching a lot of videos and checking the stuff that I have at home. I decided to do this...do you think is gonna work?





I will boil water and then put my head over it(you know, with a towel). Then I will use exfoliation scrub. I will do this daily.





question: Is there any time of the day when its better to use exfoliation scrub? before sleeping, as soon as I wake up, etc?Could this process help me remove blackheads?
Right after you shower is the best time to exfoliate, but it's also good to you when you wake up and before you go to bed(:


and your blackhead treatment sounds like a really great one!





hope this helps!Could this process help me remove blackheads?
are you rascist ?


you only like those white heads ?


i will cut you !

No comments:

Post a Comment