Monday, August 23, 2010

I have these annoying blackheads! Can you help me with these?

ok, they are very small, but extremely noticeable. My skin is clear everywhere else, except for the occasional blackhead, or zit. My skin, is extremely oily on my nose, normal everywhere else. These blackheads are like, in the crease of my nose, i scrub them, but they are deep, it hurts too much to squeeze them and they are too deep. They are in the crease outside of my nostrils on the outside of my nose. How can i get rid of them. My skin is not sensitive. What is a tough, affordable product that can help, or a treatment I can use. I will try almost anything, even homemade! keep in mind, this is a tiny area. I NEED A VERY TOUGH PRODUCT! thanks!I have these annoying blackheads! Can you help me with these?
I have that same problem. :/





I tried to get some products, but my mum goes, ';I'm not paying 8 dollars for that!';


I have these annoying blackheads! Can you help me with these?
The best thing to do with blackheads is to try some cream or if you just want to cover them up then use foundation or get the things that you get your wax out of your ear and pop it and it will go down. Also if you don'tt have any of them get your fingers and pop it with your fingers. That works!!!! I have tried it before because I have got them!!!!
i have that problem too. and i used Clean and Clear Blackhead scrub. use it daily in the shower. and RIGHT AFTER you take a shower, you'll have to squeeze them out with your fingers (or Qtips). i know it hurts, but after a while, they'll go away and RARELY come back, especially if you get them all out at once.
Umm Use Biore deep cleansing strip, it comes in 8 in a pack for 12.99 in drugstores, deendsing where you live. I use them once a week and they work miracles ! %26amp; well. if you wants TOUGH ones. then i would reccomend ULTRA deep cleansing pore strips kus thats probably stronger. but like.. Biore has really good products , but this is the only one i use so yeah .. hope i helped %26amp; good luck ! : )
go to this website, it tells you how and a certain tool to get rid of those much unwanted bumps.





i have one of those tools on the website and it works really really good
Anything with saylic acid and HOT water to oped pores. Then a blackhead remover product.
Buy a Brillo pad. The extra tuff stuff.
not nice allie,try organic products.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment