Monday, August 23, 2010

Help, Help, Help! I squeezed two blackheads on my face, now they are flat dark spots, what's a girl to do?

My complexion is medium-brown and I squeezed the life out of three blackheads on my face.





Although the blackheads are gone, they are now flat dark spots on my face which look like moles.





What should I do?





I do not like fade creams because they discolor the skin.





I am currently applying Shea Butter to them daily, but it I think it will take weeks even months, before they disappear.





Does anyone have a faster solution to my blackhead dilema?





Thank You.Help, Help, Help! I squeezed two blackheads on my face, now they are flat dark spots, what's a girl to do?
Squeezing blackheads is a skin care no no and while I don't know what products you've been using, you're obviously in need of something new. I use aularale.com/7002's skin care products along w/their vitamin c serum (dires up breakouts) before moisturizing and my skin is in great shape. And the fade gel only lightens skin that is discolored.Help, Help, Help! I squeezed two blackheads on my face, now they are flat dark spots, what's a girl to do?
Sorry, nothing you can do but wait. It sounds like your bruised your skin and just like any other bruise, time is the only thing to heal it.
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Next time you should use one of the biore pore strips those take away blackheads without leaving such a scar.


You can also put a little bit of foundation over the spots, to cover them up.
try ambi solution the new fade cream does not bleach the skin just the spot stop squeezig it makes it way worse murad acne is expensive but is worth the money and lasts a long time amb i takes time but not months i saw a difference in a couple weeks
To remove a large unsightly blackhead, here is the technique you need.


First remove the inner ink tube of a pen. Then press the transparent end over the top of the spot or blackhead and twist from left to right. Hey Presto the blackhead pops out. Now place a bag of frozen peas (or anything else cold) over the hole that has been left to make it close up or use Zirh Scrub - Face Reviver 100ml or use Clearasil
Neosporin with those little round bandaids overnight for about a week. It will help alot without causing discoloration to the skin around the area
by the sound of it you have put holes in your face from poppin them. you shouldnt pop them any more
they will go away on there own eventually.


maybe try a pore minimizer?


or just put some coverup on it, but be sure to wash that off at the end of the day so it doesnt clog your pores.





sorry i cant help more but ive been where you are lol


sometimes it stinks being a girl!


haha :] feel better%26lt;3
iiTsz Scanzz


is right


i do that 2 and it works great!!
those spots are bruises. kinda like you gave ur skin rug burn. you have to clean it with witch hazel and dab it with neosporin. they should say bye bye in 1 of 2 days if you take care of it. shea butter was a good idea but nothing like coco butter when it comes to scrapes.
Ewww..LOL..I use clearasil blackhead scrub and other clearasil blackhead products, they work great!..Well they do for me =]
facial scrubs, or mud masks, or use oatmeal as a mask
sorry but i did not quite understand your question

No comments:

Post a Comment