Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads.....I NEED HELP!!!!!!!?

look...i starting to get tiny blackheads in my nose and in da same time theres this guy that likes me in school and i like him i want him to ask me out but if i talk to him ill feel he will be starring at my nose! i go i get rid of them and keep them from coming?





i really appreciate it! much love!!Blackheads.....I NEED HELP!!!!!!!?
Natural homemade tips on how to avoid Blackheads





Keep the face clean. Steam it and scrub little with soap and water. Then apply an oatmeal paste.


Boil some oatmeal in a little water. Cool it and add some lemon juice and mix it well. Apply on the face.


Make a lotion with equal parts ---%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Blackheads.....I NEED HELP!!!!!!!?
theres this cream called oxy wich is quite good you can buy it from supermarkets or chemists
I pop them or you could go to your cosmetics store for a zit remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment