Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone out there help me out with a blackhead problem?

I have pretty good skin on my face. I dont ever really get zits or anything. The only thing problem I have is I have blackheads on my cheeks and nose. They are stubborn as hell to get rid of! Anyone got any suggestions and maybe a product to try? Thanks!Can someone out there help me out with a blackhead problem?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish%26amp;Blackhead Control works wonders!! andd it smells good too.Can someone out there help me out with a blackhead problem?
you could try steaming your face about 2 times a week and while your pores are open gently squeeze some of the blackheads out with some tissue round your fingers to avoid making new ones. then slash your face with cold water to close them again.


Also using exfoliating face wash really helps. Remember and choose a mild one if you intend to use it everyday so you dont dry out your face!


hope I helped:)
I used Rapid Clear cleansing pads from Neutrogena on my blackheads. They dried my skin, and after time, reduced my pores and made my blackheads disapear. Odd, since it's not made for blackheads.





But it worked for me.
My skin too is otherwise perfect, I hate them black heads with a passion! lol! I've been using MK Acne Treatment Gel and it's been working, I put it on twice a day, it's pretty cheap too!


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/skinca鈥?/a>
You know those little pad s you stick to your skin then let them dry and then you pull them out, those work great, use them every 2 weeks and you'll see little by little they'll disapear

No comments:

Post a Comment