Monday, August 23, 2010

My skin is really bad...not with spots..but blackheads & scars from spots..HELP!?

i have lots of blackheads around nose, and after i got rid of them, they started appearing on my cheeks..nd again they hav spread to my nose. even on my forehead...i have tried every product there is, clean %26amp; clear, clearasil..even had them removed by the beautician but they keep coming back..what shall i do?! any suggestions..thanks..xxxMy skin is really bad...not with spots..but blackheads %26amp; scars from spots..HELP!?
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.My skin is really bad...not with spots..but blackheads %26amp; scars from spots..HELP!?
Spend your $$$ wisely and go see a Dermatologist in your town. They will probably put you on an antibiotic and a special face scrub soap and follow it with one of the Benzoyl Peroxide 6% pads that help to exfoliate the blackheads a little at a time. Scrubbing your face hard will only make what you have worse, so go at it gently but with the right meds/tools and your acne will be gone in a short time. I've been thru this with my teen son and his face is gorgeous and not one scar now.....because of the Dermatologist.
I bought one of those over-the-counter acid peels and that helped with the scarring I have from acne, in addition to treating current breakouts. I think it was by Revlon or something. I bought it at Wal-mart near the cosmetics section and it was about $20-25.





As for the blackheads, try looking at acne.org. They have a lot of advice on that website.
Suggestion-try homeopathy or Ayurveda and see the difference!
I have a few on my nose but i use face washes and cleansers everyday so they are almost gone.


I suggest you use neutrogena face washes and any kind of face cleansers everyday.
Try microdermabrasion. It costs about $150 per treatment, but it gets rid of all your blackheads and smooths out your scars. I get mine done at American Laser Centers, and they do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment