Friday, August 20, 2010

HELP!! I have too many blackheads on my forehead between my eyebrows school starts tomorrow how to get rid!!!?

HELP ME!!HELP!! I have too many blackheads on my forehead between my eyebrows school starts tomorrow how to get rid!!!?
you wont be able to get rid of them in a day without having a red face. try covering them with foundation and powder while you use a blackhead clearing acne product to get rid of themHELP!! I have too many blackheads on my forehead between my eyebrows school starts tomorrow how to get rid!!!?
The first peron is right.... In only one day it is going to be really hard to get rid of them. But I suggest trying Neutrogena Pads, they look like this:





http://webpages.charter.net/lalubell/neu鈥?/a>





They work so well, you'll be able to see a difference by tomorrow. They won't completely get rid of your black heads but it'll definately help. And the few blackheads that are left, you can just cover up with some foundation.
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
youre effed

No comments:

Post a Comment