Monday, August 23, 2010

I have acne, blackheads, zits, pimples . Help!!!?

Okay, I'm a 16 year old boy and I wanna impress a girl I like(not with my acne face), but its not severe to a point of dang! I have acne (I think it is) on my chest and back also I have kinda long hair for a guy, what should I do to get rid of it? I already tried benzoyl perixode but it barely does anything, and I have already salsycic acid and all it really does is dry my skin out. Another thing I should state is that I tried eating apples and I also tried toothpaste (15 minutes= red skin for me) Any suggestions please help thanks everyone your the best!I have acne, blackheads, zits, pimples . Help!!!?
okay well as for the hair, cut it.


don't go out of your way to impress the girl though. do this for yourself.


for the acne, i have the same problem, unless i get to use make-up since i'm a girl. it does make it worse though. this brand is expensive but i'm telling you it works! it's called lancome. they have scrubs, foaming cleansers, gel cleaners for ALL skin types. you can find this in sears or the bay if you are in canada. i'm not sure about other countries though. if you're not in canada, you can try to order it. if that doesn't work, try proactive or the cheapest one, garnier. they are good too. also shower daily. since you're a boy, twice a day because of all the sweat buildup. and rememberrrr, feel confident and be yourself! you don't want the girl liking you for who you're not! good luck!I have acne, blackheads, zits, pimples . Help!!!?
best thing to do is just dont do anything, its just a part of growing up, the hormone thingy, it'll be best to stay clean all the time, ask a dermatologist on what medications u should apply, or else it'll only be like what happened with the toothpaste or it could get worst.
Go see a dermatologist, he'll help prescribe some medicine that will work for you. As for the girl, maybe you should cut your hair and hopefully shes not shallow and doesn't care about your acne and sees past that.
Green, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
Umm to get rid of the long hair, umm cut it? o_O


For the acne, get some acne medication or go to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment