Friday, August 20, 2010

Whisky on face ............. or toothpaste on face ?/ to get rid of blackheads n whiteheads ...... HELP PLZ?

I've tried toothpaste for a few nights and that works (tie your hair back though or it'll get stuck in your hair!!) I've not heard of whiskey on spots but I know Vodka can be used neat on a clean face and it dried them out. For blackheads though just buy some Clearasil scrub, I've been using it for 2 months now and all my blackheads have gone.Whisky on face ............. or toothpaste on face ?/ to get rid of blackheads n whiteheads ...... HELP PLZ?
You can never get rid of blackheads, just shrink them. Toothpaste is only good for a zit. I like the Biore line.





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/index.鈥?/a>Whisky on face ............. or toothpaste on face ?/ to get rid of blackheads n whiteheads ...... HELP PLZ?
Generally alcohol works good to fight pimples but not blackheads and it dries out your skin so watch it. Toothpaste has the same effect but is more soothing and doesn't dry out your skin. I really don't know if that will help with blackheads though. I see the difference when I use St. Ives apricot scrub for blackheads. Although of course the best thing would be going to the dermatologist. Ask him about benzomycin or tazorac.
sounds like you need a facial... they'll tell you exactly what to use to get better skin
i alwasy thought toothpaste to go in ur mouth and wiskey to go down ur throat. : )
toothpaste works for me. Or you could get a pore strip. Or a face mask.
tooth paste does not halp trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment