Friday, August 20, 2010

Stubborn blackheads on my nose any help?

i have quite a few blackheadds on my nose are there any natural ways (using stuff that ive probably got at home) or products that i can buy (preferably cheap and from boots or superdrug ,, or somthing like that0








dont forget i live in the ukStubborn blackheads on my nose any help?
the only way i ever get rid of mine is squeezing them after a hot shower, a face scrub will help prevent them though.Stubborn blackheads on my nose any help?
The girl above is correct. Though you could squeeze them out yourself, it could do more harm than good unless shown how to properly do it. You could cause bruising around your nose. See an esthetician and follow these steps inbetween:





Exfoliate every two days to prevent the build of dead skin and oil in the pores which is how blackheads are formed.
Get a professional facial....I was given very good advice at my first one. I was told to massage my nose when I'm in the shower. When I'm all done, I squeeze gently on the ones that have come to surface. If your like me, the blackheads had been there for years, so it takes patience and time for it to get better. There are great products too...that is why I recommended asking a professional.
crazy as this sounds it works!


what you need:


-a tomato


procedure:


-slice tomato in half


-rub the juicy part all over your black heads


-let it stay for 10 min


-rinse off thoroughly


doing this every day should clear up your skin


hope i helped!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment