Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads everywhere in and out my nose. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have blackheads everywhere in my nose. Because of it pimples are frequently popping out. I really need something that can cure it. I used the Avon Clearskin Blackhead Formula liquid but that only reduced my pimple's sizes. So I need some type of cream or liquid that can get rid of my blackheads.Blackheads everywhere in and out my nose. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I also get blackheads and so I went for a very expensive facial a while ago thinking it would rid me of the little pests forever. Sadly I was informed by the dermatologist that blackheads are genetic and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get rid of them for good. HOWEVER! To minimize them and keep them under control, use a good exfoliant and then a good cleanser and then a toner to minimize the pore size. You can buy this little metal tool and do extractions but they hurt and are difficult to do on yourself. I got them done along with the facial... was not fun!


So this is kinda bitter sweet! Wish I could have told you a magical remedy but there isn't one....








Those strips that rip them out work... but they're not good for your skin at all... you may want to use them to give yourself a head start tho.Blackheads everywhere in and out my nose. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
you can try squeezing out the dirt in the black heads I know that angle is hard but you can do it. Then I would use some type of a scrub and use a wash cloth to rub pretty hard (just don't make it super red) You can also use rubbing alcohol but it burns a little (kinda a lot). Then put on a face lotion so it doesn't dry out your nose.





This is what I do it helps a lot but black heads are pretty tough to get rid of.








Also I have heard of stuff in like salons that wax. That they have these strips they put on your nose almost like they are going to wax it, then when they pull it off it pulls out all the black heads. I've never done it and don't know what its called, but you can ask the people at the salon and maybe try different salons if the first doesn't have it. I know about this because my boyfriends brother got it done and on his nose and forehead and had no blackheads left at all.
i would highly recommend ';skin id'; it treats pimples white heads black heads and all different type of marks on the skin. And it truly does work and its 100% personalized to your skin
try clearisale pads and daily face wash also clearisale vanishing cream will help
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
try clean and clear morning burst
see a doctor??? thats really creepy??
i just puked a little

No comments:

Post a Comment