Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads & Large Pores...HELP!?

I am walking in a wedding in 2 months %26amp; I need to have my face spotless! I ocasionally get a few pimples %26amp; have tons of blackheads %26amp; large pores =o(


I was thinking about getting Proactive, but I dont buy all the hype. There must be a better product out there!


Please help.Blackheads %26amp; Large Pores...HELP!?
I use the Clean and Clear morning burst also. I think it works wonderfully. If you are looking to have your face clean I would see a dermatologist.Blackheads %26amp; Large Pores...HELP!?
Try getting a facial a day or two right before your wedding. I suggest some sort of a facial containing algae. Smells gross, but the results are amazing.





I went to school for esthetics, and we used a product called ';Arctic Algae.'; For some people, it left their face bright red for like 2 hours. But after that it, their face would be bright and glowing.





Algae or any type of seaweed detoxifies your skin. It actually sucks up all the dirt and oils and all other excess fluids in your skin.





Maybe you try this type of facial a month or so before the wedding to confirm that it'll work for you.





Hope it does! :)
Take a look at this website: http://naturalsafebeneficial.myarbonne.c鈥?/a>





Here you will find what you need and it does not have the alcohol that others have. Arbonne clear advantage, NutriminC, and Intelligence for the face. With any of these product lines you can use the daily facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizers which promotes healthy skin. It's 100% botanically based, mineral oil, and no animal by products. The toner is alcohol free so it doesn't burn or sting when applied.





If you have questions please let me know
Make sure your skin is always cleansed, toned and moisturised. Use a scrub at least 3 times a week, like the St Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish prone skin. Get some pore strips to help with the blackheads, and a pore minimiser from The Body Shop or Clinique or wherever you like to help with the dilated pores.
well I wouldnt listen to that girl that says proactiv doesnt work. I use to have horrible acne. I went to dermatologists, got perscription acne meds, lotions, washes, etc. I tried everything. my mom was so sick of seeing a walking pimple she ordered proactive. it was the only thing that worked. and it works pretty fast too. i say splurge!!!
dont get proactive it dont work i tryd it.. right now i use cleaning clear morning burst.. it workz idnt have any more blackheads %26amp; i might get pimplez every now %26amp; then but ima teen so i get them





ooh %26amp; what the girl said above me works 2 lol
I have or should I say I had the same problem. Yes, Proactive works very very well. It is worth the money. And for the large pores use Olay Pore Refining. It like anything else you buy... you get what you pay for.
clean and clear blackhead scrub works wonders for blackheads tho it may make ur skin a bite dry so get a mousturizer.





i also hurt today on the news that if u grind up carrots and use it on ur face it works too.
i had tried everything, but a face wash called 'oxy' helped me. And simple things like more water helped, also steam your face at least once or twice a week, it helps large pores from clogging up.
i say its what kind of skin you have and i think you should washn your face in the morning and go tanning that helps
umm neutragina blachead scrub..worked for me!
try Clean and Clear blackhead scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment