Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads appear fast! help me?

Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin. Preferrably use a salicylic acid cleanser.





Apply an astringent like witch hazel. It helps reduce oiliness. If its a bit harsh mix a bit of rose water in it.





Apply a good quality medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads. You can get creams or gels of Benzoyl Peroxide treating blackheads If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.





Effective Tips to get rid of blackheads





鈥xfoliate the blackhead prone area 3-4 times a week using facial exfoliators and scrubs.





鈥se creams containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





鈥void washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.





鈥ften use a mask with a clay base.





If blackheads look ready to pop out, you could try removing them gently by using a blackhead extractor. Also, Pore cleanser strips (blackhead extractor) for removal of blackheads are highly recommended for the treatment/removal of blackheads. Using them once per week will leave your pores cleaner and smaller.





Steam your face to soften both the skin and the material blocking the pores.





=)Blackheads appear fast! help me?
I used to have acne really bad and know how you feel. One day I was searching for acne cures and crap I found this website http://www.my-info-portal.com/acne/ haha( I bookmarked it lol )





Anyway I got the acne free product deal he recommends and my acne literally disappeared. It was crazy. The product i bought guaranteed it would cure your acne in 3 days or your money back. I think it's only like $25 or something








Anyway, I hope that helps!





JonathanBlackheads appear fast! help me?
I did this last night.


Put egg whites on your face until dry then take shower or just rinse your face with warm water. After make sure to pop the ones that are ready to be popped otherwise keeping all that puss in there will make it worse, then put achol on them.After steam your face. Keep them away from hair because of oils. When you go to bed make sure you always have a new CLEAN pillow case. In the morning wash your face with butt wipes/ baby wipes after dry put toothpaste on them until dry and crusty feeling.Then apply Origins Spot Remover.





hope i helped.
Wow Sammy, where to start? There's everything from tomato, to witch hazel, to using an old toothbrush to lemon juice and egg. I'll give you a bunch of resources that you should find useful.





Let me know if this takes care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment