Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get red of my blackheads and spots, i've tried clean and clear and netorgeana help!?

i have lots of black heads and visable spots i need to get red of them any suggestions?


thanksHow can i get red of my blackheads and spots, i've tried clean and clear and netorgeana help!?
My mom just bought me a blackhead scrub by Clean and Clear last night and so far it's worked! Haha. Also, try zapzyt. I know it's not a popular name brand or anything but I tried it last night and I really think it's working. And try the blackhead eraser by clean and clear. It supposedly clears them really fast, but I haven't tried it. I only tried the Neutrogena little face thing haha and it's really cool it makes my skin super soft!














Please help me :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How can i get red of my blackheads and spots, i've tried clean and clear and netorgeana help!?
Cream with Q10 is good to help. It closes the pores rather than opens them. Mine are much smaller since I started to use it. I get mine from Boots but any with the ingredient is good. You see results about a week of using.
sadly, all that has ever worked for me is squeezing them out, then wash with noxima or a tingling face clenser.. then use a toner then estringent that closes your pores.. after, try holding an ice pack or something cold on the pores.
Use the acne.org 3 step process twice daily for best results. I've been using it, and I've gotten instant results. It's excellent for expelling black heads.
you cant the ony thing you can do is cover it with concealer
Go to the doctors and maybe she can help. I got this thing called aqua gel and it works really well
pop them, then put rubbing achol on them. also try antibacterial soap when you shower
Squeeze them out and clean the skin with witch hazel
try some vinegar. works great doesn't cost much!
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment