Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HELP WITH MY BLACKHEADS!?

okay, so my face is pimple-free, but i have LOADS of blackheads. thankfully, they don't show when i have my foundation on.





i've tried everything to get rid of them; face cleansers, facials, squeezing them out one by one with a kleenex, but they ALWAYS come back!





my foundation is mineral, so it's actually good for my skin. i doubt that's whats giving me all my blackheads.


but do you guys know any face cleansers, products or procedures i can get to reduce and eliminate my blackheads?


any suggestions are welcome!


thank you all so much! :)HELP WITH MY BLACKHEADS!?
Try steaming your face/see a demertologist.


Or alternatively use biore pore strips, and then rub ice over to close up your pores.HELP WITH MY BLACKHEADS!?
Heres an awesome website on how to get rid of black heads :) x


http://www.acnetalks.com/pimple/Acne-Tre鈥?/a>
use biore deep pore strips... you can see the impurities when it's done. It works really well and you can use then for your nose, forehead, chin you name it!
i would go to the dermantologist thats what i did and my face is sooooooooooo clear!!!!!!
clean and clear blackhead scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment