Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads...Can you help?!?!?

Ok... so I have these blackheads below my lips (from using lip balm with petroleum in it) and for some reason on my nose.





I've tried neutrogena blackhead eraser, neutrodena wave THEY WON'T WORK!!!! I've tried squeezing but they wont go away. They have probably been there for five months and they won't go away!!





HELP! I'm not sure if neutrogena deep clean will work but it seems like all neutrogena products work so well! any suggestions?





THANX A BUNCH!!


xOxO,


NicciBlackheads...Can you help?!?!?
Noxzema


blackhead cleanser it super works all my family uses it!





go here- http://www.noxzema.com/products/noxzema-鈥?/a>Blackheads...Can you help?!?!?
Definitely try Biore pore strips for nose (they also have them for face). I have been using both for the nose and face (I use the face ones on my chin) for about 1.5 years. They work wonders!!!! Follow the directions or they do not work as well...wash your face first apply the strip to damp skin let them dry for 15-20 minutes and slowly pull off.





They seriously do not hurt (in case you are concerned).





Even if duck tape does work do not use it because applying duct tape directly to your skin is a bad idea; I have heard it can pull your skin off.
My mom always says to put duct tape on it and take it off. She says it gets rid of blackheads. I haven't tried it yet, (we don't have any duct tape right now lol) but I hope it might work for you! Tell me if it does.
Try everything you haven't tried. I heard Proactive is supposed to be great. I think you have to use the products quite often in order to do any good.
Hmmm... me to. I heard that exfoliation is the best way to go. Try clean and clear scrub for blackheads. I use the wave every few day, doesn't help.
Biore in the face cleanser section.
Try nose strips ! i love using them.
get the nugagena wave i works

No comments:

Post a Comment