Monday, August 23, 2010

Dry Cheeks, Blackheads, Whiteheads & Zits..HELP!?

So lately about a week ago my skin started to beome dry bu only on the apples of my cheeks near my eye, I just assumed it was dry because of the winter weather. Then pimples like 4 popped out randomly on the face in different areas, that I just assumed was because of my period coming. Then my blackheads started spreading (I had them before) and like a whole bunch of whiteheads are popping out everywhere on my face making it looks so bumpy and red and nasty. And on my chin I have these tiny tiny red dotsw there are extremely itchy. Please help! Do I have some sort of skin condition? It's honestly disgusting and I wanna get rid of it fast!!!Dry Cheeks, Blackheads, Whiteheads %26amp; Zits..HELP!?
Well I seem to get the same way during the winter, and it's only happened in the past recent years. This is what I do. (I think it's more of a trial and error deal with everyone as there are so many skin types, so this might not work for everyone, but works like a charm for me, and without all the doctors visits!) I put 70%- 90% rubbing alcohol JUST on the oily areas (nose, forehead, chin) and then light moisturizer JUST on the dry skin areas (apples of the cheek), making sure that one does NOT touch the other. And I only use the moisturizer WHEN NEEDED as my skin is very oily and always has been. I hope this helps!!!! :)Dry Cheeks, Blackheads, Whiteheads %26amp; Zits..HELP!?
i think the cold weather is just going to dry out your face, and maybe making your pores more vulnerable to dirt?


im no dermatologist, but i suggest going to one.


your skin is probably very sensitive, so i'd stick to finding a moisturizer. keep off make up (foundation,concealer,etc.), and wash your face with warm water and SoftSoap.


maybe the dermatologist can prescribe something for you.
Maybe the cold weather got to your face don't panic that will only make it worse. Wash your face daily and make sure its really clean because if you don't and there's still oils on your face then that will only make it worse. If it keeps up go to the dermatologist.
That's how I use to get during cold weather. I think you need to go to the dermatologist so they can look at you and decide the best treatment. Just make sure you use a really gentle cleanser and moisturizer like cetaphil or something. That's what my derm. recommended. Don't use anything really drying.
Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment