Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi, I really need help with my pimples and blackheads?

I've had alot of pimples and black heads since I was 10. I really am sick of them and they make me self concious. I need help.





Anyways ... are there any ways I got get rid of them without having to buy specific cleansers/facials?





I always try to wash my face but everything irritates my skin.





My pimples and blackheads aren't too bad, but I always pick them and make then worse. Another question, how can I stop picking? I was thinking putting a band around my wrist and snapping it everytime I tried.





Can lots of water and fruit help? What causes pimples and blackheads? How can I stop picking? What can I do at home that will help?





I'm 12. I'm not like all those other girls that say, ';ewww... a pimple. omg!'; I just don't like them.. they make me feel ugly.





(By the way, I'm on my sis' acount.)





Please answer my questions. This is really starting to bug me and I really want clear skin! Please tell me everything you know about pimples, what causes them and how to get rid? tyHi, I really need help with my pimples and blackheads?
try clearasil daily senstitive skin daily face wash. it keeps your skinb clear for a boost of confidence. i get zits all teh time since i was 10 but since i am 13 thats not that long but still i think that would work. if it doesnt maybe try to just wet with warm water. and dont scrub hard. can u help me with my question titled';I put toothpaste on a pimple and now i have a big reddish brownish spot where the toothpaste used to be. help!'; answer plz big emergency!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck.Hi, I really need help with my pimples and blackheads?
Apply slices of tomato on your skin,the pulp of the tomato has astringent properties which can prevent acne. I came across a lot of simple and natural remedies for treating and preventing acne at http://acxe.info
Wow I'm just answering this cus I feel like I truly know your pain. I have pimples also, I'm 15 (have had it for 3 years now) and I'm not the girl that would go ranting around and yelling at my parents because I got them, but it does in a way, or I can say several ways, make me less confident of myself.





From what I've learnt so far, food usually doesn't make your acne worse, but you should be careful not to take in too much of food containing glucose (sugar - found in carbohydrate foods), like chocolate, white bread, etc. And too much of saturated fat foods such as milk and cheese, because this was what I've been reading on wikipedia and scientists are researching on this, despite the fact that they are unsure. Just be safe. Eat a balanced diet - that means proteins, vitamins, minerals, etc. All in one - fruits, vegatables, meat, fish, rice, potatoes etc. Never forget to drink water, fulfill your thirst, and remind yourself everyday to drink water, even when you're not thirsty. Going to the bathroom more won't make your life even miserable. (And this hasn't even happened to me yet, despite the fact that I tell myself to drink a lot more water now. :))





Keep yourself away from stress. When you think that you are approaching a stressful situation, take a deep inhale until you think you can feel your lungs. Then exhale in the way that you can feel your lungs shifting backwards. Exercising regularly can also help you release some of the inner stress that has been building up, take a 10 minute walk or so once or twice or even more a day to help yourself refresh that mind. Remember that when you sweat, splash your face with water right after you feel it. You don't want those pores clogged up.





Another thing you can do, which I'm trying extremely hard to get... is a beauty sleep. Sleep 8-9 hours a night as often as you can. Anything less than 6 hours of sleep is lacking it, and anything more than 12 hours of sleep would be too much. (Unless you've missed out on a lot of sleep before that.) Try to get more than 7 hours of sleep a night, but keep that range under 11.





It's one of those things you've heard a million times, but be yourself. Don't feel bad when you look back in time and feel that you've changed so much because of your skin condition. Instead, let that personality shine through. Focus on your soul.





When you look in the mirror and feel like squeezing a pimple, which is extremely tempting at times, remind yourself of the consequences. ';Do I really want to risk myself with all those scars that can last for months and even years?'; and when you've succeeded in not picking for more than 2 days, and start feeling that you want to start again (which I often failed at, and starting the popping process all over again,) say to yourself, ';do I really want to put all that effort to waste?'; That has helped me a lot, but picking, especially when you're insecure, is really a bad idea, and it is something that is ... desirable(?) from the inside, so keep yourself busy. Resist. Be strong. =)





I know most of these things I wrote as fact, yes, because I've done a lot, and I mean a lot of research through times of insecurity and peer pressure. Also, remember to not try to impress anybody else. That is something you should never do, and trying to get yourself into these kinds of things would just make you feel worse. You could impress someone and feel happy, but that is simply, and sadly, temporarily. A habit like that can actually make you feel a lot worse if you don't succeed in it.





Overall, put a smile on that face and sit up straight. Remember that there is a 90% chance that this won't last forever, and in fact will pass when you're around your middle teenage years. %26lt;3 Don't be afraid to be yourself. =) You're a unique individual, and looks, to be honest, is usually good for only first impressions. The rest remains with your beautiful soul and how creative you can express it.





~ Patience is a skill you can learn. ^-^
Traditionally, masks are made of clay. Clay absorbs up to two hundred times its weight in water. When clay is made into a paste with water or other liquid and patted over the face and left to dry, it pulls not only impurities from the skin but also moisturizes it.


SIMPLE SOLUTION: However, note that as master herbalist Jeanne Rose notes:


';Every vegetable, fruit, seed, or nut has a place in a facial or body mask. Indeed, masks can be used by any sex and any age of human being and on any part of the body. They are used to clear up pimples or blackheads, exfoliate the outer scaly surface of the skin, refine the pores, nourish, heal and soothe, absorb excess oil, texture the skin's surface, moisturize, hydrate, lubricate, or smooth.'; - Jeanne Rose's Herbal Body Book


GUIDE TO CLAYS


FOR DRY SKIN: If you choose to use a clay, use a white clay such as French white, or use kaolin or bentonite (light gray); these are least drying.





FOR OILY SKIN: Use green or red clay.





TO NOURISH THE SKIN: Use a mineral-rich black clay from the Dead Sea


go to the website below for more blackhead remedies....good luck.


Peace


GG

No comments:

Post a Comment