Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help me with my blackheads and open porses?

i have blackheads on my face how can remove ad stop come back coz i hve very oily skin so pls help me i have too get ready for bur weddingPlease help me with my blackheads and open porses?
You can use clean and clear blackhead removal for a few days. It comes in a squeezable purple bottle and you can get it for about 4 bucks at Walmart. For your open pores, make sure to finish washing your face with very cold water to close them upPlease help me with my blackheads and open porses?
Use neotergina 3 times a day!! It really works!


(Not sure how to spell neotergina lol sorry)
you may want to see a doctor about this. people with really oily skin are prone to black heads. over the counter stuff usually doesn't help much and sometimes can make things worse. there are many things that you can do but you will need to see a doctor. i also have very oily skin and have the same problem but seeing the doctor and getting on a treatment plan has been the only thing that has helped me. i'm seeing some great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment