Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lots of tiny blackheads on chest help!

This issue as been bothering me for years and I finally need to take care of it once in for all.





I am only 17 and my parents will not let me see a dermatologist. So yahoo is the second best choice what are the best blackhead killers.


I drink lots of water


They been there forever


Do Bore strips work?


I tried the elmers glue and it kinda worked still lots though


Help!Lots of tiny blackheads on chest help!
toothpaste...if u have acne on u r body there is soap for that....Lots of tiny blackheads on chest help!
Hmm....its just puberty...my suggestions though





Tooth Paste...it has acne killing ingredients in it


There is acne soap bars out there made to wash with and kill body acne


What I use is Nuetrogena acne body scrub...its an orangish color..it seems to work for me.
I had that problem when I was your age. By accident I found out when I was working outside with my shirt off the sun would dry up my oily skin and my pimples would disappear. It took about a week for my back to clear up.
You really should see a dermatologist about it but since they wont let you the Biore strips work really well. I have used them on my nose for a few years now and they work for me.
Well, if you can't go to dermatoligist; then I would try using a product called Acne Free. They have something called the terminator, which works pretty good on problem zits. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment