Monday, August 23, 2010

REALLLLY bad acne and blackheads! Please Please Help Me :(?

I seriously need to know somethings i can do to make everything GO AWAYYY! Im 15...so my skin is normally gonna be oily. but it really shouldnt be as oily as it is. I have back-acne and soooooooooo many blackheads on my back too. I have tried facewash on my bag with one of those back scrub brushes and i have tried blackhead remover with those little bead things in them, i have had my mom use proactive on my back. Nothing works. I have bad face acne too but not as bad as my back. ive tried so many acne cleansers on my face but it doesnt wanna seem to totally clear up. My sholders have acne on them ive used facewash the scrub brush... and my chest has acne too. I already had prescription pills that my doctor has given me and they dont work either. I dont know what to do :(REALLLLY bad acne and blackheads! Please Please Help Me :(?
Here are some great websites that explain how diet is a big factor in controlling acne. Have your parents look at these too. You may need a diet makeover to really get the acne under control.





http://www.acne-advice.com/articles/top_鈥?/a>





http://www.beatdownacne.com/acne-informa鈥?/a>





http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_ac鈥?/a>REALLLLY bad acne and blackheads! Please Please Help Me :(?
Try taking vitamins.


Like Vitamin E, Oil of Evening Primrose


Zinc (very important) and a Vitamin B complex


these will all help you regulate your ph levels.





And for the bacne keep exfoliating your


bad every other day and wear clean


clothes and shower everytime


you get sweaty or you smell. :D


Or just to relax but the reason you get all that


acne is because you get all this bacteria in your pores.


hope i helped. :)
Toothpaste on it right b4 u go 2 bed no joke


i've done it


how about home made facials. like honey ones or baking soda ones


umm.....i use nutrogena they have a shower scrub ummm... drink plenty of water and ya...thats all i can think of





SORRY :(





GOOD LUCK :)
i need help with dat 2 u r not alown oh and nutrgina works some not 2 much though
You might be washing your skin too much.
Get a facial every week or 2....they are nice and relaxing anyways.
ask your dermatologists about acutane. took it when i was younger and it did the trick. side effects suck tho
Honestly, you're probably over reacting and by that I mean, you started to break out a little, freaked and then pulled out the big guns, which made the problem worse. For your back, a lot of spas are doing back facials now (find a beauty school in your area and it'll be really cheap, one near me does them for $25). Ask if they'll show your mom how to do them on you so that she can help you keep it under control at home. Stop scrubbing yourself raw and switch to an all natural *gentle* cleanser. This should help your skin calm down a little and allow it to natural regulate itself. If what the Dr gave you isn't working go back and get something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment