Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HELP!!!!How can u get rid of pimples and blackheads FAST??? HELP!!!?

i have more than a few pimples now and they are making me look ugly.





Please help me, school starts tomorrow but its the school week is only 2 weeks for this week so i need help that will start working FAST and help my acne be gone my next week.





PLEASE HELP!!!!!





I don't want to be a face full of pimples.





BUT i have sensitive skin.





So i need an acne treatment that works on sensitive skin.





PLEASE HELP!!!!! thx :)HELP!!!!How can u get rid of pimples and blackheads FAST??? HELP!!!?
Forget what everyone else is saying!!!


When I was in puberty, I would break out all over the place.


I tried numerous products, steaming my face, makeup, and bangs.


Nothing worked.


Products would work for several days and then, just as I would notice improvement, I would break out again.


Makeup and Bangs covered 'em up, but didn't help improve the situation- makeup- clogs pores, bangs- make forehead greasy- pimple heaven!


Then, I started track.


I didn't know why, but all of a sudden my pimples started disappearing and reappearing in a weird pattern. It took me a while, but I discovered that when I did track (2 hours, 5 days a week) my pimples would be gone. Then, over the weekend, where I didn't do anything- they would reappear. Bingo! The secret pimple killer is sweat!


It makes sense- sweat is the only thing that will attack pimples from the inside, forcing all the stuff that clogs your pores out.


All the methods mentioned so far come from the outside, and it's WAY harder to cleanse the skin that way!


So, what you do is exercise. It doesn't even have to be long. After I noticed the pattern, I would do, maybe 15-20 minutes of high intensity- sweat producing exercise. Now my skin is perfect! People ask me about it all the time.


I promise- in two weeks those babies will be history!


Plus, you get in shape too!


xoxoxoHELP!!!!How can u get rid of pimples and blackheads FAST??? HELP!!!?
Go ahead and mix some honey with cinnamon and apply it on face and then wash off with warm water. Since you have sensitive skin, honey is totally OK for this, it won't irritate it. If you don't have these, use some toothpaste and apply it only on areas where you have pimples.
NVR EVR EVR try home remedies, I am telling you, it will just make it worse.


I recommend murad, or steifle products.


They will get rid of them very fast.


Watch your nutrition too, drink lots of water and avoid greasy foods at all costs, along with sugary crap. It just makes your skin worse.
dab toothpaste on the spots leave it there while you sleep. And Aloe gel (aloe vera) is also a good spot treatment.





expholiate your face with about two tbs. of baking soda and a little bit of water so it becomes a paste. massage it on your face for 10 to 15 seconds then rinse.





theres lots more of these household cures on this site





http://ezinearticles.com/?Clear-Your-Acn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment