Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Have LOTS And LOTS Of BLACKHEADS . ewwwwwwww help :(?

hi i have lots of blackheads,manly on my nose but quite alot on my 4 head as well.i only have had pimples only on my nose which is made from the blackheads because yeah a whole heap of blackheads make little pimples so i manly have all these little pimples on my nose.so i don't want anything much for pimples because it drys out my skin.so basically i need something real good to get rid of JUST blackheads i have tried lots of those blackhead scrub thing but they NO NOT work.so plz help they look feral my whole nose is black from them.so hopefully you guys know something that i can make that is homemade or if you no any really food products that gets rid of them all really fast then id like to no about it.by the way i have tried like wetting to index fingers and putting some tissue on them and i have tried squeezing them but it makes my nose really red and don't go away for 2 whole days and they start bleeding and it makes it worse so don't tell me to do that. plz help. Bessie xxI Have LOTS And LOTS Of BLACKHEADS . ewwwwwwww help :(?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.I Have LOTS And LOTS Of BLACKHEADS . ewwwwwwww help :(?
I have heard that witch hazel is good for getting rid of blackheads. I actually just started using it myself. I use it after washing my face with my normal face cleanser and warm water. I hope it works for me and for you!!
biore pore strips...they work great. you can get them at any wal-mart, dollar general, or k-mart
I agree with Kaycee - Biore pore strips are the best! (And kinda fun, too, in a sorta gross way!)
okay.





DO NOT sweeze them at any time.. because when you do it just gets your pores bigger.. if you even do it just alittle bit.





Don't touch it too much.. it will just cause it to look more and more reddish.





NEVER! use those peel off things that are supposed to peel off the black heads..they just make ur pores get bigger.





and thats all my advice. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment