Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Help me make Blackheads....Dissapear?

I have blackheads on my nose, and its really getting annoying. Is there any cheap and easy way to get rid of them. I'm deff. not a person who's up for trying cleansers and stuff. I would like a natural way to make them GO AWAY!


HELP!....Help me make Blackheads....Dissapear?
Dab Tea Tree Oil on the blackhead 3-5 times/day. You can get Tea Tree Oil at Walgreen's or Wal-Mart. Use a gently exfoliating scrub every day, and keep your skin clean by cleansing it frequently with a gentle soap. After cleansing, tighten up and further cleanse the pores by using Witch Hazel extract as a toner. Dab it all over your face. Good luck!Help me make Blackheads....Dissapear?
you should wash you're face with (face wash) every night before going to bed and don't eat to much greasy foodz or candy.it helped me. :)
you can take a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol once every other night and it tightens the skin and cleans it in about a week or 2 they should be gone and also scrub your face every night and morning with a warm wet wash cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment