Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads? Please help!!!!!!?

I don't get actual pimples very often, but I cannot seem to get rid of my blackheads, no matter what I do!





I've tried pore strips, blackhead clearing scrubs, and pore cleansing masks. I wash my face twice a day, and use oil-free moisturizers and makeups. (I often don't even wear makeup at all) I've even tried Proactiv, but nothing seems to really work.





Does anybody have a way to get rid of stubborn blackheads??? I get a lot of them on my chin, my cheeks, and around my nose.





Help me please!!!How to get rid of blackheads? Please help!!!!!!?
I used to have the same problem nothing worked until


i bough the clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser and it works


slowly blackheads fall out.


Look it's this one:


http://www.shopcleanandclear.com/product鈥?/a>How to get rid of blackheads? Please help!!!!!!?
Go see a professional beautician she will extract them all
take a hot shower and lightly baking powder on the affected areas
you should try the neutragena wave that one works

No comments:

Post a Comment