Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Which will get rid of blackheads??Plzzzzz help me!!!!?

Well I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and chin and then I have a tiny bit of acne on my forehead. My mom wont let me get proactiv. Which will work better then? The Neutrogena Wave or the Clean and Clear Blackhead eraser? sorry if I spelled anything wrong, also, where can I buy them and how much will they cost?Which will get rid of blackheads??Plzzzzz help me!!!!?
I would suggest the Neutrogena Wave. I just got it and used a few minutes ago I used it. The pad had a lot of dirt on it so I know it worked. and it massages your face and leaves it soft, and the shiny feeling that makes your face oily goes away. It works amazingly.Which will get rid of blackheads??Plzzzzz help me!!!!?
exfoliate......apricot scrub (st ives)





answer mine please :)


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment